If there's anything I love more than wine, it's giving gifts. I've always loved trying to figure out the perfect gift to buy someone, whether it be for their birthday, housewarming gift or just because.
Below, you'll find a roundup of items you can buy for that person in your life who loves wine! These are fun things that a person may not buy for themselves, but are also still useful (which is my favorite kind of gift).
Also note: I did not include the actual gift of wine on this list, but obviously buying a bottle of wine for someone who loves wine is never a bad option.
- Vacu Vin Wine Sealer: for those who don't finish a bottle of wine in one night.
- Wine Club Membership: a great gift to encourage someone to try wines they normally wouldn't.
- Haley's Corker: pours, stops, aerates and does all the things.
- Wine Charms: perfect for people who like to host parties.
- Outdoor Wine Glasses: with summer approaching, plastic (but still classy) glasses are a must!
- Wine Making Kit: for the DIYer in your life, why not help them try their hand at making wine at home?
- Houdini Corkscrew: a savior for those who are challenged when it comes to opening bottles of wine.
- Recycled Wine Bottle Candle: what could be better than a candle that looks like wine and smells like wine?
- Reusable Wine Tote: has saved me so many times when at the liquor store.